Good People, Good Stuff – Welcome to the Tints of Nature family. I have been working with Tints of Nature in Canada for over 10 years and have watched this brand grow and innovate with an ever-changing market. They stay ahead of the trends and introduce only quality products into the market. Most of all Raoul and the team are family to me and have been part of Naturally Perfect Consulting since day 1. They are a supportive and loyal company that stands behind their brand and their company values, truly in line with my own guiding principles, making us strong partners in building and supporting the brand in Canada. It is a pleasure being part of their company journey and the Tints of Nature family.
Below are the highlights but please view their full presentation for the brand and marketing support material available.
Tints of Nature – the hair colour specialists who’ve got your follicles and your colour category covered…naturally! Tints of Nature has been making the highest quality, best performing natural hair colour for 30 years. Our award-winning collection boasts a range of 21 permanent hair colours, 9 semi-permanent Henna Cream colours, eight super bright direct dyes, a pasteliser to create on-trend pastel shades, bleach-free lightener, and a beautiful aftercare range formulated to care for natural and coloured hair.
- Retailed in over 45 countries around the world.
- Self-manufactured in the United Kingdom, adhering to the most stringent manufacturing standards in the world.
- The colour and care range is formulated alongside its salon professional sister brand. It meets, and often exceeds, the high expectations of hairdressers around the world offering unrivalled quality to the home hair colour and care market.
- Every product across the Tints of Nature collection is made using certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from ethical suppliers.
- Tints of Nature has an unrivalled category offering – permanent colours, two semi-permanent ranges, bleach-free lightener and a compact aftercare range designed to care for natural and coloured hair.
- We believe natural ingredients are better and use them wherever possible.
- The Tints of Nature range is made from 95% naturally derived and 75% certified organic ingredients! And we constantly strive to do better.
- Vegan and cruelty free. We believe our health and beauty should not come at the cost of animal welfare.
- Tints of Nature is certified by animal welfare organisations PETA and Choose Cruelty Free. You’ll see these certifications on our products.
- At Tints of Nature we select and process our ingredients carefully to protect the environment and preserve natural stocks, creating as little impact as possible.
- We work with ethical suppliers and growers who minimise their environmental impact, pay fair wages and provide healthy working conditions.
- Tints of Nature say NO to ammonia, resorcinol, propylene glycol, parabens, DEA, gluten, SLS, SLES, silicone, salts, GMO ingredients and animal testing.
Tints of Nature is proudly a Certified B Corporation™
Please visit the Purity Life Education Portal and you too can be a Tints of Nature Colour expert!
Want to keep up to date on NPC brands? Please sign up for our email list using the form at the bottom of this page.